In this post, we will show you how to take screenshot on iphone 11. We will also show you how to edit and share your screenshots.
Taking a screenshot on iPhone 11 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Press the Side Button and Volume Up button simultaneously.
- The screen will flash white and you will hear a camera shutter sound. This means that a screenshot has been taken.
- You can find your screenshot in the Screenshots album in the Photos app.
Now that you know how to take a screenshot, let’s learn how to edit and share it.
The good news is that the iOS 13 operating system already includes this capability, so you don’t need to download any additional apps to use it.
A screenshot allows you to store a Facebook photo, a video frame from a Facebook video, a WhatsApp discussion, a Tinder message, an Instagram story, and more in the memory of your Apple device.
The following technique can be utilized, nonetheless, if you desire to screenshot a video clip of what is shown on the display screen of your Apple iphone 11, such as a video chat, a tale, a web page, or a part of a live video.
1st Method Capture Screenshot on iphone 11
Follow these easy steps to take a screenshot on Apple iPhone 11:
We initiate by moving to the screen on your Apple iphone 11, whether it’s a site page, chat messenger, or any app.
In your Apple iphone 11, simultaneously press the volume up key and the power key. Quickly release both buttons.
For a brief period of time, the acquired picture will be shrunk and displayed in the lower-left corner of the iphone 11’s screen. If you desire to change or transfer the screenshot, click on the thumbnail right away before it disappears. Ignore the thumbnail and carry on using the smartphone and take further screenshots if you don’t like to use the captured image right now.
The screenshot editor will appear once you click the image, allowing you to edit, cut, draw, erase, add arrows, circles, and comment bubbles, as well as text and signatures.
Once you’re done altering the captured image, press “OK” to save it to your iphone 11’s picture gallery. Your choice to save the screenshot to the photo gallery or to delete it will be presented to you.
If you want to share the screenshot, press the share button, pick the application, and then tap “OK” to show whether you’d like to keep the capture or del it.
Also, read these iphone posts:
- Split Screen on iPhone | Everything You Need to Know
- Why Is The iPhone Charging Slowly, And How To Fix It
- Simple Ways To Set Up Speed Dial On iPhone
2nd Method Capture Screenshot on iphone 11
- Make your way to the screen you wish to capture with your Apple.
- Click “Capture” on the notification bar after opening it.
- The image that was recorded will now have the option to be edited. With this editor, you may cut, draw, erase, add arrows, circles, and remark bubbles; operate the magnifying glass; and add some words or a signature. When you’re keen on saving it to your Apple’s picture album, click “OK.” A verification dialog box will emerge asking if you would like to keep or remove the screenshot. If you wish to send the screenshot, press the share button, choose the recipient’s app, and then press “OK” to show whether you’d like to keep the video clip or del it.
How Does the Apple iphone 11 Capture a Whole Page?
How do you screenshot on iphone 11 : The first thing you should know if you want to use your iphone 11 to capture a whole webpage is that this approach only works with Apple’s Safari browser. To use this method, open the webpage you want to capture completely in the Safari browser.
Recent iphone Models without Home Button, Take a Screenshot
- In addition to using the up volume button, you should also press the side button.
- Release the buttons immediately.
- At the same time, press the Home and top buttons.
- Quickly release the buttons.
- Tap “Accessibility” after launching the Settings application.
Why am I Unable to Screenshot on iphone 11?
When you try to capture an image but your iphone is stuck and unresponsive due to undiscovered faults, it might be annoying. In such a situation, you can simultaneously tap and hold the Power and Home keys, but remember to touch the Power button first (this is a minor adjustment in iOS 10).
- iPhone Flip Phone Specifications
- How To Do The iPhone Charging Port Repair With These Tips
- Find My iPhone On iCloud – To Keep Track of Your Apple Devices
- How To Clean Your iPhone Charging Port In 6 Simple Steps
- Top 5 Best Mini Projectors For iPhone Under Your Budget
- How To Turn Off Flashlight On iPhone 11