If you have a new iPhone and are unsure how to use certain mobile features, you will need a guide to help you. If you accidentally turned on the flashlight, you’ll find instructions on how to turn off flashlight on iPhone 11. Finally, there are three options for using it for this purpose.
If you’ve used previous models, you’ll have an idea, and after reading this article, you’ll have detailed information on iPhone. Now let us explain how a flashlight can be turned off.
The three methods for turning off the flashlight are as follows:
- Ask Siri
- Using Control Center
- From Lock Screen
How To Turn Off Flashlight On iPhone 11 Using Siri
The first approach is to request that Siri switch off the flashlight. Siri is an amazing mobile tech assistant that can help you with all iPhone models. Before you ask Siri to turn off the flashlight, you should know where you can locate Siri.
You won’t be able to utilize Siri until you first authorize it to answer your inquiries. So, you may activate Siri in two ways: by asking Siri or by tapping the home button or side. Let’s use Siri to learn these two methods for turning off the flashlight on iPhone 11.
Using this method, request Siri to switch off the flashlight on your Apple device. Here seem to be various ways for asking Siri for a flashlight.
- Siri, “Switch off my flashlight”
- Siri, “Assist me with turning off my flashlight.”
- Siri, “Will you turn off my flashlight”
By asking Siri in such ways, you can obtain the function. Now we’re going to use Siri in a different method.
Pressing Home Button Or Side
You may occasionally be unable to utilize Siri in this manner and become perplexed about how to do it. So, we’re giving you some facts on that case. To utilize Siri, follow the steps below.
- To ask Siri, you must first press and hold the “Home Button.” Siri is activated whenever you click and grip the touchpad, and you can request it for anything.
- Second, if you cannot utilize the Home button, you may use the iPhone’s side button similarly.
We have now provided extensive instructions on how to turn off flashlight on iPhone 11 using Siri. People sometimes cannot utilize Siri efficiently for various reasons and thus require alternative methods to turn off the flashlight on iPhone 11. As a response, we’ve included a second technique for understanding how to turn off a flashlight.
Using Control Center
Every android has its control center for various functions, which individuals utilize as needed. So, utilizing the control center, you may switch off the flashlight. Because each iPhone model has a unique control center, you must study according to your model. The control center is a shortcut location where you can locate a shortcut icon to switch off the flashlight. To turn off the flashlight via the control center, follow these steps:
- To begin, you must first travel to the control center. The approach to the control center requires concentration, so read the instructions carefully. To access the control center, scroll down from the top right of the screen.
- The flashlight symbol in the control center may be turned off simply by touching it. When you tap the icon, it will be unselected, indicating that it has been switched off.
Aside from that, you may access the control center using the settings app or app. It is located in the resources directory. If you can’t find it in the drop-down menu, go to the settings option. To accomplish this, read the instructions beneath.
- To begin, launch the Settings app, which may be located along with the other apps.
- Now, go down a little in the settings and hit the control center choices.
- You may view two sections of the shortcuts by touching them.
- You must go to the green side and select the flashlight option. Remember that you must touch the green circle with the + symbol for the flashlight to be added to the shortcuts.
- Your flashlight has now been added to the list of shortcuts.
You may now access the shortcuts by sliding down the screen, as shown above, and turning off the flashlight.
From Lock Screen
If you don’t want to put in the effort, you may disable it from your lock screen. Yes, you may turn off the flashlight on your screen by using the symbol. To achieve results, follow these steps;
- By pushing the side button, you may access the lock screen. It is the first step toward seeing your lock screen.
- The torch symbol will now display on the lock screen’s lower-left side. When you press the icon, the flashlight will be switched off.
As a result, it is the most straightforward approach to learning how to turn off the flashlight on iPhone 11.
Besides these three ways, there are various easy methods for turning off the flashlight on iPhone 11. You can swipe your lock screen that will turn on the camera and automatically turn off the flashlight. It is obvious that the camera opening will automatically turn off the flashlight. It is actually a quick trick if you are in a hurry and don’t want a proper way to turn it off. So, choose this way whenever you need it urgently and can adjust the other ways later.
Even if you have an iPhone, turning off the flashlight is simple. There is a great deal on how to turn off the flashlight on iPhone 11. As a result, if you are a new user, you may utilize any of these methods or features without becoming confused or panicked. we expect you to get everything you were looking for. We have discussed almost all the ways you can have, If you are a new iPhone user make sure to check out more blog posts on iPhone to get all the information you need.