How to cancel apple tv? I wrote this post to help you discover the solution to your problem. With Apple TV+, you can watch hit series like “Black Bird” with Ray Liotta and “WeCrashed,” as well as exclusive material made by Apple.
However, if you subscribe to several other streaming services, you may find that your monthly costs exceed what Apple TV+ is worth and decide to terminate your membership.
What is Apple Tv?
Apple TV, available for 69 dollars, is a little black plastic box about the size of a hand that plugs into your TV’s HDMI port. Then, it hooks up to your Wi-Fi at home to provide the awe-inspiring potential of online video to your TV. An essential remote control with three buttons is included.
How Does Apple Tv Work?
Apple TV can receive playback material through streaming. That’s right; you only need an HDMI cable (not supplied) to hook the box to your TV or monitor and start watching online material on your screen. This is the actual piece of hardware, not the 2019-era Apple TV+ streaming service.
The Apple Tv Remote is Not Working
Try turning the remote off and on again to see if it helps. You must simultaneously press and hold the TV/Control Center and Volume Down buttons to do so. Keep pressing the buttons for roughly 5 seconds until the Apple TV’s status light flashes off and on.
How to Find Your Apple TV Subscription
Change or cancel your Apple TV subscriptions, such as Apple Music, Apple TV channels, Apple Arcade, and individual applications.
- Launch Apple TV’s Control Panel.
- To choose a subscription for your account, go to Users & Accounts > [account name] > Subscriptions.
To cancel your Apple Tv subscription, please adhere to the on-screen prompts.
Steps to Cancel Apple TV from a Mac
Apple Support says this is how to cancel a membership on a Mac and iMac Pro i7 4k without using a web browser.
- Retrieve the app for the App Store.
- Go ahead and tap on your name to choose it (if you cannot find it, click “Sign In” and sign in).
- To adjust your account’s preferences, choose the “Settings” tab.
- In the drop-down menu, choose “Subscriptions” then “Manage.”
- The “Edit” button is located next to the subscription.
- Click “Cancel Subscription.”
If you go to cancel your membership and don’t see a “Cancel Subscription” or “Cancel option,” it means you’ve already done so.
How to Cancel Apple TV from iPhone
If you want to stop paying for Apple TV+ but don’t want to use a web browser, you may do it through the device’s settings app. According to Apple’s consultant, this is how you can solve it.
- Activate the device’s configuration menu.
- Select your name from the menu.
- Pick the option to subscribe.
- To cancel Apple TV+, pick it from the list of active subscriptions.
- Just choose “Cancel Subscription,” and you’re done (further move down to locate the “Cancel Subscription” button).
If there is no “Cancel Subscription” button or a red message that says “Expiration,” your membership has ended.
Cancel Apple Tv from a Browser with 5 Simple Steps
- Visit tv.apple.com.
- At the very top of the website, you’ll see a profile picture; click on that (Sign in using your Apple ID if you fail to see the profile icon.).
- Determine preferences.
- From below choose “Subscriptions” next “Manage”.
Finally, select “Cancel Subscription.”
How to Unsubscribe from Apple TV on a PC in 6 Easy Steps
Using the instructions below, you may terminate your Windows subscription.
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Select “Account” and then “View My Account” from the iTunes menu bar.
- Select the Account View tab.
- Find “Subscriptions” under “Settings,” and then select “Manage.”
- Click the “Edit” icon.
- To cancel your membership, select the corresponding link.
There should be a “Cancel Subscription” or “Cancel” button, but your subscription has already been terminated if there isn’t one.
Apple Tv 4k Specs
|Height||1.2 inches (31 mm)|
|Width||3.66 inches (93 mm)|
|Depth||3.66 inches (93 mm)|
|Weight (Wi-Fi model)||7.3 ounces (208 grams)|
|Weight (Wi-Fi + Ethernet model)||7.5 ounces (214 grams)|
|Wi-Fi model||64 GB|
|Wi-Fi + Ethernet model||128GB|
|Wi-Fi model||Wi-Fi + Ethernet model|
|Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2×2 MIMO||Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with 2×2 MIMO|
|HDMI 2.1||HDMI 2.1|
|IR receiver||IR receiver|
|Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology||Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology|
|Built-in power supply||Built-in power supply|
|Thread networking support|
Features designed to aid impaired users allow them to experience Apple TV fully. Built-in accessibility features simplify searching and enjoying your preferred media without compromising your sight, hearing, mobility, or intelligence.
- Hover Text
- Increase Contrast
- Audio Descriptions
- Switch Control
- Reduce Motion
- Siri and Dictation
- Closed Caption and SDH Support
- Type to Siri
Can Apple TV be Canceled anytime?
You will always have the option to pause or resume your membership at any time for a fee in the future. Once you cancel it, you may enjoy the deals from Apple TV Plus for the balance of the current subscription, more particularly until the next paying date.
Can I Cancel Apple TV after Free Trial if Yes then How?
When your free trial of Apple TV is up, you may cancel it by following these instructions.
- To change your account’s settings, go to Account Settings.
- Go to the Subscriptions tab.
- Then, next to the subscription, choose Manage.
- To terminate your membership, please visit the Manage Your Subscription page and use the “Edit” option.
Why can I not Cancel Apple TV?
If you cannot cancel your Apple TV subscription via tv.apple.com, you may do it using the Settings app. A second option is to get in touch with Apple’s technical support. To get your money back, visit reportaproblem.apple.com and login in with the same Apple ID you used to subscribe to Apple TV+.
If you are wondering how to cancel Apple TV, you can find that information here. Canceling through a web browser, Apple TV, Mac app, or iPhone app will result in a unique cancellation procedure. I hope you’ve figured out how to cancel Apple TV effectively.