How did it happen? A 27 years old aircraft, Sriwijaya Air Flight SJ182 lost contact rescue operation active for an Indonesian passenger jet.
Sriwijaya Air Flight SJ182 Lost Contact
Sriwijaya Airline aircraft transport ministry person stated that there were 60 people on the plane when the traffic controller lost contact. The plane took off from Indonesia’s capital Jakarta for arriving at Pontianak which, is the capital of West Kalimantan province of Indonesia.
- The most interesting fact was Sriwijaya Air Flight SJ182 went missing over the Java Sea a few minutes after it took off.
Indonesian authorities are yet, in search of Sriwijaya Air Flight SJ182 which had departed 50 passengers and 12 crew members.
- Another shocking fact, by Twitter feed, the tracking service from the control department saw the plane losing 10,000 feet of altitude in less than a minute.
The estimated calculation proves that without any external force Sriwijaya Air Flight SJ182 disappeared about 4 minutes after taking off from Jakarta.
The plane was last heard around 2:40 pm local time in Jakarta, Indonesia. Did the plane crash into the Ocean which has now been lost. According, to the flightradar24, Flight SJ182 plane is 27 years old Boeing 737-500.
Looking For Those Lost Passengers
People are already worried about the current situation of Covid19. Now this news of An unexpected provided with distressful news to give another pain to the world.
- Who were those passengers on the Flight?
- How did the plane vanish in less than a minute?
- It is the authorities that are not taking proper precautions of the traveling routes?
Find out why the airline industry is in trouble nowadays?
Yusuf, a spokesman from Indonesia’s national search and rescue agency (INSRA) told, the search is still going on. In his report of NBC news, several ships are dispatched toward the Thousand Island area in search of Flight SJ182. Certainly, the plane is lost in the nearby region which is a northern area of the Jakarta coast.